Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
fubarksy fubarksy is offline

Default Tops of two-column layout don't align

I'm an old hand at Word, but have never spent much time in two-column
format. Using a dirt-simple template and layout, I drop a continuous
section break after the document title and intro so that the rest of
the document will be in 2-col format.

What happens is that the resulting columns don't align along the top.
The text in the right-hand column sits a half-line or so below the
text in the left column.

Is the issue with where I place the section break?

Do I have to tweak one paragraph so that it aligns with the other?
(seems like an ugly hack).

Any guidance will be very much appreciated. Thanks for taking a look.

-fb