Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Hazela Hazela is offline

Default How do I re-align labels which are out of alignment

We recently upgraded to XP and have difficulty in printing labels in Word.
The addresses will not line up in the label spaces apart from the first top
line.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Check that the page size and the printer page size are the same and that
there is no scaling setting in the print dialog