Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
SHoffman SHoffman is offline

Default Refreshing Links Automatically from SAP

Hello!

I have created an object in a word document using an OLE link from SAP. This
link takes information from the SAP system and puts into a Word document, but
only if I go to the refresh link option EDITLINKSREFRESH LINK. This doesn´t
make sense to me since there are several options under Options, Links, and a
function in SAP that automatically refreshed the links in a document. For
some reason they are not refreshing automatically, I always have to manually
refresh them.

What am I doing wrong?

Thank you!