Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
MaryB

Default Can I change the size of organizational chart shapes?

I want to use the organizational chart function to draw a chart which would
include paragraphs of text in each shape box. I can't seem to edit the text
capacity of these shapes. Any ideas? Thank you.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

Click on/around the shape until you get the 8 little open circles (and 1
green filled-in circle) around it. Grab any of the four corner circles and
drag it out.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"MaryB" wrote in message
I want to use the organizational chart function to draw a chart which would
include paragraphs of text in each shape box. I can't seem to edit the
text
capacity of these shapes. Any ideas? Thank you.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
garfield-n-odie [MVP]

If you are using Word 2002 or 2003, and if the "organizational
chart function" you reference is
Insert-Diagram-OrganizationChart, then you'll need to turn off
AutoLayout before you can select and resize individual shapes in
the organization chart. You can help us to help you by including
basic information such as the version of Word you're using.

MaryB wrote:

I want to use the organizational chart function to draw a chart which would
include paragraphs of text in each shape box. I can't seem to edit the text
capacity of these shapes. Any ideas? Thank you.

elraymonds elraymonds is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryB View Post
I want to use the organizational chart function to draw a chart which would
include paragraphs of text in each shape box. I can't seem to edit the text
capacity of these shapes. Any ideas? Thank you.
You can try these org chart templates to see if it fits your need.They can be imported to office as well
niengrangph8 niengrangph8 is offline
Junior Member

http://dactridaday.com/

funnyjokes funnyjokes is offline
Banned

I regularly visit your site and find a lot of interesting information.
Not only good posts but also great comments.
Thank you and look forward to your page growing stronger.
funny jokes