Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
StressHead StressHead is offline

Default I've created a custom color - how do I add that to the toolbar?

I've created five custom colours that we use in our brand manual within word.
I would like these five colours to appear in the standard pickable colours
on the 'A' symbol in the toolbar. Otherwise it means recreating those
colours (red/blue/green numbers) everytime I want to use them. How do I do
it?