mp

Default move page up automatically when cursor at bottom

I am trying to set Word so that as I type and cursor gets to bottom of screen
document will scroll up automatically.
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?bXA=?=,

I am trying to set Word so that as I type and cursor gets to bottom of screen
document will scroll up automatically.

In my experience, it does do this. Only occasionally will the cursor disappear
off the bottom of the screen. And I believe this has to do with needing an
updated graphics card driver.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org