Stan Hilliard

Default Table splitting to fit on pages -- Word 97

How can I make a table split to a new page where I want it to split?
Margaret Aldis

"Stan Hilliard" wrote in message
How can I make a table split to a new page where I want it to split?

You can't use a manual page break (that splits the table into two) but you
can use a Paragraph Page Break Before.

See also the techniques described here
http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/TblsFl...bleOn1Page.htm

--