Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Nyrubi Nyrubi is offline

Default Navigation buttons in a Word Document??

I have a large document that I need to add navigation buttons in order to be
able to go from one page to another. Can I add navigation buttons in a Word
Document? Can someone help me with this or is there a tutorial or example?
Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

If you want to jump to specific locations insert bookmarks at those
locations and hyperlinks to jump to them. Otherwise use the browse by page
option (bottom of right margin - click the button between the up and down
arrows and select the browse option)