Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Betsir Betsir is offline

Default dashes in Word 2007

Suddenly all of my em and en dashes are overlapping the letters before and
after them. This is happening in old documents that were fine as well as all
new documents I am creating. I do want (--) changed to a dash, but I don't
want them to overlap the letters.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Check if the font file has been damaged.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP