Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Lynn

Default Duplicate headings appearing in TOC

Whenever I update the TOC in a particular document, it enters the "Table of
Contents" and "Introduction" headers twice. I end up manually deleting the
duplicates. I noticed that it doesn't happen in another document, so I tend
to think that it has to do with the original setup of the TOC (I did not
create the original document).

Any suggestions?