Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
TobinDJ

Default When I align only the heading the entire paragrph moves

While using Word, when I highlight a heading of a paragrph and align it , the
entire paragrph moves. If I highlight heading and select center the entire
paragraph below will center. highlight heading and select "Align right"
button then the entire paragraph aligns right. Select undo and the pararaph
moves back.
I desire to align only the heading.