Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Leane_88 Leane_88 is offline

Default Can you exclude things from the word count?

Hi,
I'm writing an essay in which the tutor would like us to not include the
references (Author and Date) within the word count. Is there a way that I can
exclude any words within the brackets from the word count as they all have
different names etc?
Thanks
Leane