Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Caper Caper is offline

Default Unfair firing pratices

My schedules are 2pm until ( usually 2-4am), you work until they tell you
that you may leave. I indicated that this is an unlawful pratice, so my next
schedule was exactly 8hrs and i was place in a non productive work space,
This usually happens when one complains. The following week i took my
vacation, and the week following my vaction i was hospitalized. When i
called to get a schedule i was told i am fired. In addition, when checking
my stub there seem to be a discrepancy in the actual hours worked.
My lawyer indicated that i first need to write a letter requesting my job.
I do not know how to begin writng this letter, where can i look for help to
write?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Not here. We do not help with content. I would suggest asking your attorney
for assistance.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Caper" wrote in message
My schedules are 2pm until ( usually 2-4am), you work until they tell you
that you may leave. I indicated that this is an unlawful pratice, so my
next
schedule was exactly 8hrs and i was place in a non productive work space,
This usually happens when one complains. The following week i took my
vacation, and the week following my vaction i was hospitalized. When i
called to get a schedule i was told i am fired. In addition, when
checking
my stub there seem to be a discrepancy in the actual hours worked.
My lawyer indicated that i first need to write a letter requesting my job.
I do not know how to begin writng this letter, where can i look for help
write?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
macropod[_2_] macropod[_2_] is offline

Hi Caper,

Try your lawyer.

--
Cheers
macropod

"Caper" wrote in message ...
My schedules are 2pm until ( usually 2-4am), you work until they tell you
that you may leave. I indicated that this is an unlawful pratice, so my next
schedule was exactly 8hrs and i was place in a non productive work space,
This usually happens when one complains. The following week i took my
vacation, and the week following my vaction i was hospitalized. When i
called to get a schedule i was told i am fired. In addition, when checking
my stub there seem to be a discrepancy in the actual hours worked.
My lawyer indicated that i first need to write a letter requesting my job.
I do not know how to begin writng this letter, where can i look for help to
write?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

(Four out of four of us suggested the same thing. I hope the OP takes our
advice.)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]