klav klav is offline
Junior Member

Default clear clipboard

I want to be able to clear the clipboard after my macro runs so that when the user displays the clipboard taskpane, they do not see the text my macro copied. After the following code is executed, the text that my macro copied is no longer available for pasting using CTRL V or Edit/Paste, but if the clipboard taskpane is displayed, I still see the text there. I want to execute the "clear all" option that is available from the clipboard taskpane but I don't know how to do it. Does anyone know how to do this?

Dim oDataObject As DataObject

Set oDataObject = New DataObject
oDataObject.SetText ""
oDataObject.PutInClipboard