chris_huh

Default How can i allow users to insert photos into a template in word

I have made a template in word with form entry fields. I need to be able to
allow the users to insert photos into a particular region in the template. A
simple text field blocks the insertion of pictures and i am not sure of any
other way to do it
Jay Freedman

On Thu, 15 Sep 2005 15:25:03 -0700, chris_huh
wrote:

I have made a template in word with form entry fields. I need to be able to
allow the users to insert photos into a particular region in the template. A
simple text field blocks the insertion of pictures and i am not sure of any
other way to do it

There's a tutorial example on my web page. Go to
http://jay-freedman.info and download the form_picture template.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman