Lorie

Default Invisible page number prints

I have set up a manual with two pages per piece of paper. On Print View, the
page numbers appear where I want and are calculated properly. When I print
the document their is an additional Page number in a different position that
is counting single pieces of paper. No matter which view I choose, I am
unable to locate this page number to delete it out of the print. I have
deleted my current footer and started over with no luck. It is a phantom
hanging in there with no way to view or delete it.

Last year, the document had been one page per piece of paper and then I
changed the format the layout for this year.

Any ideas??