Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
RDA1959 RDA1959 is offline

Default autocomplete for names of days & months

I have been using MS Office Word 2007 for several years, but recently
upgraded from Vista Ultimate-32 bit to Vista Ultimate-64 bit. Before this
upgrade (and through no effort on my part), when I would begin to type either
the name of a day or a month, I would get an automatic "tip" that would
finish the word by pressing "Enter". This autocomplete function, which was
very useful, no longer seems to be working since the upgrade. I checked Word
Help, and it claims that "AutoComplete is still available for the current
system date, months, and days of the week." Is there something I can do to
reactivate it? Any help with this issue would really be appreciated. Thank
you.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Hmmm... I think somebody asked the same question just a few days
ago... see
http://groups.google.com/group/micro...52d4ae1020f7a1
for instructions on how to enable the AutoComplete Tips feature
in Word 2007.