Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
sisdog[_2_] sisdog[_2_] is offline

Default CTRL-Z Doesn't work

I have to use ALT+BACKSPACE in Word 2007. Is there a way to configure this
back to CTRL+Z like it was in Office 2003?

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

You should be able to reassign the shortcut in the Customize Keyboard dialog
box. Click the Office button, and then click Word Options. In the Customize
category, click the Customize button. Under "Categories," choose "All
Commands." In the "Commands" box, select EditUndo. Choose "normal.dotm" for
"Save changes in." Place the insertion point in the "Press new shortcut key"
box and press Ctrl+Z. Click Assign. Close the dialog box. When/if you are
prompted to save the template, choose to do so.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP