Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
BOB C BOB C is offline

Default does WORD 2003 have a script font, it does not appear on my dell

I have WORD 2003, I want to use a script font, it appears on my c drive,
fonts, as an A, but nothing shows on the page when I click on SCRIPT, it is
not in my drop down of fonts, is there any way to install a script font.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

On Fri, 23 Oct 2009 19:44:01 -0700, BOB C BOB
wrote:

I have WORD 2003, I want to use a script font, it appears on my c drive,
fonts, as an A, but nothing shows on the page when I click on SCRIPT, it is
not in my drop down of fonts, is there any way to install a script font.

The font named Script is deliberately not available in Word. See
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/163059 (despite the Word 97 label,
that article applies to all later versions as well).

You need a TrueType font that has similar letter shapes. If you look
through the C:\Windows\Fonts folder you may find ones such as Vivaldi
or Park Avenue. There are hundreds of script-like fonts available on
the Internet, at sites such as http://www.1001freefonts.com/ and
http://new.myfonts.com/tags/script/.

--
Regards,