Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Marnix Marnix is offline

Default Microsoft Live add-in keeps popping up

In MS Word 2003, the MS Live add-in keeps showing up in the menu bar when I
for example start up Word.

Normally when I don't use a menu (e.g. Wordart) I just remove it from the
list and it won't show up untill I manually call it up (or use a function
that requires the menu). Even when I close Word, the next time it keeps away.

But MS Live add-in comes back everytime I restart Word. No problem if you
have 24 inch monitor, but on a small laptop screen, it takes up unnecessary
space.

How can I keep MS Live add-in from standard showing up?

Grt,