Barb Reinhardt

Default Mail Merge and Updating the Source Data

I have created a document that I want to merge with data from an Excel
Document. I am a bit confused however.

I have both documents open and I'm updating information in the EXCEL doc,
but it's not showing up when I merge the docs together. Is there a
designated way to edit the source data in Excel so that it is displayed in
the merged document?

Thanks in advance,

Barb Reinhardt

Doug Robbins

You should update the Excel file before executing the merge.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Includetext Merge Field Jan Mailmerge 1 April 19th 05 01:36 AM
Legacy Access2/VB4 app merge errors with Word 11 ITJRW Mailmerge 0 January 29th 05 05:30 PM
Not all labels are updating in the WORD Mail Merge Wizard. How c. TristaC77 Mailmerge 1 January 19th 05 02:11 AM