Michael888 Michael888 is offline
Junior Member

Default Numbered list every double paragraph

Hi everyone!

I have a long document that has paragraphs in blocks and double paragraphs between these. Normally list numbers are made at the start of every paragraph. How can I make them only after every block?

Clarification:

I want this:

1. Someone buys a shop....
He eats some biscuits...

2. Someone...
He does....

3. Stuff...

Thank you!
Michael
Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs

Is there a pattern here, so that every third paragraph (for example) should
be numbered?

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Michael888" wrote in message

Hi everyone!

I have a long document that has paragraphs in blocks and double
paragraphs between these. Normally list numbers are made at the start of
every paragraph. How can I make them only after every block?

Clarification:

I want this:

1. Someone buys a shop....
He eats some biscuits...

2. Someone...
He does....

3. Stuff...

Thank you!
Michael

Michael888 Michael888 is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan Blom[_3_] View Post
Is there a pattern here, so that every third paragraph (for example) should
be numbered?

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP
Thank you for your reply! It isn't patterned. I wrote a macro to do this (finds double paragraphs and adds a number on the next), but it is now going into tables and deleting images.

How could I just get the text without any in the tables or the images?

Thanks!
Michael
Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs

This is very difficult to tell. You'd have to show us the code you are
using.

Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

On 2013-09-12 20:20, Michael888 wrote:
'Stefan Blom[_3_ Wrote:
;494710']Is there a pattern here, so that every third paragraph (for
example) should
be numbered?