N. Bradley

Default Automatically fill in information

I am trying to create a way to have certain redundant information (name, SS#,
case #, birthdate, etc.) automatically appear when entered into forms that my
organization uses on a regular basis (such as Admissions Assessments, Face
Sheets, etc) I think I can do this through a mail merge, but at this point
am at a loss for exactly how to do it.

I appreciate any help with this.

Thanks,
_Nichole_
Doug Robbins

Depends what you mean by "automatically" but to learn about mailmerge,

See the article "How to create a Mail Merge" at:
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MailMerge/...AMailMerge.htm

and"Creating a Mail Merge Data Source" at:
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MailMerge/...DataSource.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.