Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Teacher'sForms Teacher'sForms is offline

Default Creating Specific Mail Recipient in a Word form

I've created Word forms that users will send back as attachments using File
Send To Mail Recipient (as attachment). I would like the recipient (our

office) email address to automatically appear in their email so they do not
need to enter it. I'm using Office 2004 for Mac. thanks!