Does anyone know where I can find a template for form 1099 & 1096

Old August 19th 18, 05:58 PM
AmazingHuh AmazingHuh is offline

Originally Posted by View Post
On Sunday, February 3, 2013 at 8:24:47 PM UTC-6, wrote:
On Wednesday, January 28, 2009 9:37:40 AM UTC-7, TWalker1957 wrote:
I am trying to find a template that will allow me to enter data for forms
1099 and 1096. I have the preprinted forms but no typewriter to type the
information in with. Don't want to purchase a typewriter just to do a couple
of tax forms and don't want to hand write them.

Working on my dreaded 1099's. Decided to do them myself. Looked for a template but could not find one. Created one in Word. It includes the transmittal form. If you would like the template like me on Facebook and I'll send it to you.
Why don't you use accounting software for 1099 form submission. Last time I didn't keep adequate data and not paying quarterly taxes and fall into deep problem. So my advice write down all business expenses.

Last edited by AmazingHuh : August 19th 18 at 07:33 PM.
Old September 12th 18, 03:30 AM
arianapham arianapham is offline

The article is very useful for us, please to be updated daily
Five Day At Freddys Rage At Night!
Old September 18th 18, 05:37 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected]

Default Does anyone know where I can find a template for form 1099 & 1096

On Thursday, June 14, 2018 at 4:21:25 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Wednesday, January 28, 2009 at 11:37:40 AM UTC-5, TWalker1957 wrote:
I am trying to find a template that will allow me to enter data for forms
1099 and 1096. I have the preprinted forms but no typewriter to type the
information in with. Don't want to purchase a typewriter just to do a couple
of tax forms and don't want to hand write them.

I just used this website. I made 2 1099 misc forms. It is completely free you just have to make an account or sign in with google or facebook and when your done you just print.
https://www.expressefile.com/

Thank you for this link! This is the best by far. Totally free!!!
Old November 22nd 18, 10:25 AM
pHumphrey pHumphrey is offline