Does anyone know where I can find a template for form 1099 & 1096

Old January 28th 09, 05:37 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
TWalker1957

Default Does anyone know where I can find a template for form 1099 & 1096

I am trying to find a template that will allow me to enter data for forms
1099 and 1096. I have the preprinted forms but no typewriter to type the
information in with. Don't want to purchase a typewriter just to do a couple
of tax forms and don't want to hand write them.
Old January 28th 09, 06:13 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Herb Tyson [MVP]

Easier than doing it in Word, you can get fillable/printable forms in PDF
format from www.irs.gov.

http://www.irs.gov/app/picklist/list...scending=false

I found 1066 he

http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f1066.pdf

There are several different 1099s, though, so you'll need to look through
them to find the one you want.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible

Old January 27th 10, 05:08 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
sjstarkey

I found a template on this site for the 1099. You have to have office 2007 to
use it, but if you do not have office 2007 you can downlaod a trial version
for 60 days for free. The template great.

I am looking for a 1096 template, but haven't found one.

Old February 4th 13, 03:24 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected]

On Wednesday, January 28, 2009 9:37:40 AM UTC-7, TWalker1957 wrote:
I am trying to find a template that will allow me to enter data for forms
1099 and 1096. I have the preprinted forms but no typewriter to type the
information in with. Don't want to purchase a typewriter just to do a couple
of tax forms and don't want to hand write them.

Working on my dreaded 1099's. Decided to do them myself. Looked for a template but could not find one. Created one in Word. It includes the transmittal form. If you would like the template like me on Facebook and I'll send it to you.
Old September 25th 13, 08:19 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
eliejulz

TWalker1957 wrote on 01/28/2009 11:37 ET :
I am trying to find a template that will allow me to enter data for forms
1099 and 1096. I have the preprinted forms but no typewriter to type the
information in with. Don't want to purchase a typewriter just to do a couple
of tax forms and don't want to hand write them.

Find blank and fillable 8821 forms at PDFfiller.
http://goo.gl/ub7sMD
You can fill the text fields, add a variety of checkmarks, digitally sign the
form and even add pictures. After your pdf form is completed, it can be
printed,
emailed, faxed or saved on your computer. You can even send fillable pdf forms
to your customers, employees, vendors and partners.
Old December 12th 13, 09:36 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected]

On Sunday, February 3, 2013 9:24:47 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Wednesday, January 28, 2009 9:37:40 AM UTC-7, TWalker1957 wrote: I am trying to find a template that will allow me to enter data for forms 1099 and 1096. I have the preprinted forms but no typewriter to type the information in with. Don't want to purchase a typewriter just to do a couple of tax forms and don't want to hand write them. Working on my dreaded 1099's. Decided to do them myself. Looked for a template but could not find one. Created one in Word. It includes the transmittal form. If you would like the template like me on Facebook and I'll send it to you.

Old December 12th 13, 09:40 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected]

I've tried to make a Word template but can't seem to get the spacing right. Is there a secret to this or am I just missing it altogether?
Old January 3rd 14, 06:59 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected]

On Wednesday, January 28, 2009 10:37:40 AM UTC-6, TWalker1957 wrote:
I am trying to find a template that will allow me to enter data for forms
1099 and 1096. I have the preprinted forms but no typewriter to type the
information in with. Don't want to purchase a typewriter just to do a couple
of tax forms and don't want to hand write them.

I use Excel to create my templates. For me, the spacing is a lot more controllable.
Old January 27th 14, 10:40 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected]

On Wednesday, January 28, 2009 9:37:40 AM UTC-7, TWalker1957 wrote:
I am trying to find a template that will allow me to enter data for forms
1099 and 1096. I have the preprinted forms but no typewriter to type the
information in with. Don't want to purchase a typewriter just to do a couple
of tax forms and don't want to hand write them.

YES!!! Try This

http://strongdesignstudios.com/2013-...template-word/