bookmarks in PDF

Old September 3rd 18, 11:51 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ammammata

Default bookmarks in PDF

I'm writing a manual, using styles to create the index and to move easily
between chapters (Navigator):

https://i.imgur.com/yyeD5JE.png

When I save as PDF I get a working index to jump to the proper chapter but
no bookmarks at all:

https://i.imgur.com/YXTMRSz.png

What should I do to have even in the PDF file a sort of Navigator as well
as I have it in the DOC file?

TIA

--
/-\ /\/\ /\/\ /-\ /\/\ /\/\ /-\ T /-\
-=- -=- -=- -=- -=- -=- -=- -=- - -=-

............ [ al lavoro ] ...........
Old September 3rd 18, 11:57 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ammammata

Default [solved] bookmarks in PDF

Il giorno Mon 03 Sep 2018 12:51:16p, *Ammammata* ha inviato su
microsoft.public.word.docmanagement il messaggio
. 67.112. Vediamo cosa

I got a tip: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPwp1fIHRv8

--

BookMarks Dorian C. Chalom Mailmerge 6 April 6th 10 09:46 AM
bookmarks peski Microsoft Word Help 0 January 25th 10 01:57 PM
Bookmarks Chuck Jurgens[_2_] Microsoft Word Help 1 May 8th 07 01:17 PM
Word 2007 bookmarks - How to display bookmarks on page? rgille Microsoft Word Help 1 April 21st 07 10:06 PM
Bookmarks suinat New Users 0 October 2nd 05 05:01 PM