Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
jay jay is offline

Default Configuration

Using word 2003. Recent change in configuration, I guess. Product of a
shared officel Before each word document was a unique document in word and
closing one did not effect others. Now each document is in one word and
closing one kills all. How can this be done or undone?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Pat Garard Pat Garard is offline

G'Day Jay,

Not EXACTLY sure what you mean.....

Try:
ToolsOptions - on the 'View' tab
'Windows in Taskbar' (top right) CHECK the box.
--
Regards,
Pat Garard