Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
taneshia taneshia is offline

Default word 2003

I am taking an online course and it requires word 2003 but i could onlt get
the updated version 2007.

All the information that I am looking for is not there. I need in the get
help panel for word 2003. the info that i am looking for is not in 2007
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

If your question is can you get a trial version of Word 2003, then the
answer is no.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"taneshia" taneshia @discussions.microsoft.com wrote in message
I am taking an online course and it requires word 2003 but i could onlt get
the updated version 2007.

All the information that I am looking for is not there. I need in the get
help panel for word 2003. the info that i am looking for is not in 2007

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Tom Ferguson[_2_] Tom Ferguson[_2_] is offline

Sorry to hear you are having troubles. I'm not sure what help you are
requesting. In this part of the world, a guy with such difficulties
might call some of his friends, watch a hockey game on TV and have some
liquid refreshment, if you know what I mean. Very comforting. Aside from
that, I don't know how to help you unless you let us know what it is you
need.

Tom
MSMVP
Windows Shell/User
PS
Office 2003 is still for sale at various places. For example,
http://regina.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-se...QAdIdZ10199012

Note: I have no experience with and know nothing about this seller. This
is not an endorsement of them or their services.
T.

"taneshia" taneshia @discussions.microsoft.com wrote in message
I am taking an online course and it requires word 2003 but i could onlt
get
the updated version 2007.

All the information that I am looking for is not there. I need in the
get
help panel for word 2003. the info that i am looking for is not in
2007

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Ed Ed is offline

Hi taneshia,