Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
MarkD MarkD is offline

Default How do I create a Word doc with columns whose text would flow?

I want to create a two side list of CDs that I can carry with me. It should
have 4 or 5 columns across, and I want it to print front and back on a page,
which I can cut in half (for less bulk). What would be the best way to do
this?

Thanks,
Mark

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Your subject line doesn't quite make sense.

If you want to cut the pages in half, use 4 columns rather than 5. You
could also use bookfold and create a booklet.

For the 4 columns:
Option 1: use Format | Columns to set the doc to 4 columns, where the
text will flow from the bottom of one column to the top of the next
Option 2: use the Table menu to set up a 4-column table, where the text
in each column is independent of the other columns.