Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Ken Chalmers

Default Merge Fields and Header

I have a user with 45 page document where he would like to do the
following :

Perform a merge with a database of 75 Client Names and Finacial Year
Ends

Header Line 1 - Different Static Descriptive Title On Each Page
Header Line 2 - Client Name on all pages
Header Line 3 - Financial Year End on all pages

Is this possible ?

The merge bit is easy but I can't figure out how to have a static
title on each page without using section breaks which then stops the
merge from working for Lines 2 and 3. ( as it breaks the links between
the headers )

The only way round it I can see is to take the Page Title out of the
Header and into the body of the text .

Anyone have any other ideas ?

Thanks

Ken