Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
pallygirl81 pallygirl81 is offline

Default Saved document to compressed file. Cannot find it.

I was working out of a compressed folder and did not realize it. I never
extracted the folder.

I saved the document I was working on to this compressed folder and cannot
find it. Where would be in? In the temp files?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
NateBuckley NateBuckley is offline

Unsure, but why not try opening another one up from a compressed file and
going to SAVE AS, might take you to the folder it saves those types of files
at.

"pallygirl81" wrote:

I was working out of a compressed folder and did not realize it. I never
extracted the folder.

I saved the document I was working on to this compressed folder and cannot
find it. Where would be in? In the temp files?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tony Jollans Tony Jollans is offline

You mean it isn't in the compressed folder where you saved it?

It would have been in your Temp directory but whether it still is is
anybody's guess.

--
Enjoy,
Tony