Matt1111

Default Deleting/overwriting highlighted text

I used to be able to delete highlighted text with "backspace", but now
pressing backspace puts the cursur at the begining of the word. Also if I try
to write new text instead of the highlighted text it puts the letters at the
begining of the highlighted text. How can I get this to work again?
Jay Freedman

Matt1111 wrote:
I used to be able to delete highlighted text with "backspace", but now
pressing backspace puts the cursur at the begining of the word. Also
if I try to write new text instead of the highlighted text it puts
the letters at the begining of the highlighted text. How can I get
this to work again?

Tools Options Edit check "Typing replaces selection".
--
Regards,
Jay Freedman