Wild Bill

Default Word inserts 4,000 unwanted pages

I have a 60-page document and at the end of one of the paragraphs it goes to
a new page. I've tried to delete this end-of-paragraph marker, and when I
do, Word inserts 4,000 plus new blank pages. I'm sure I have somehow
corrupted the document, but I can't copy the parts before/after the bad spot
to a new document; the problem travels no matter what I do.
HELP!
--
We get too soon old and too late smart.
Shauna Kelly

Hi Wild Bill

This smells to me like a corrupt document. Follow the instructions on the
following page to recover it:

How can I recover a corrupt document or template - and why did it become
corrupt?
http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/CorruptDoc.htm

Hope this helps.

Shauna Kelly. Microsoft MVP.