Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Aurora Aurora is offline

Default Updating MS Office Professional Edition 2003

I am using the above named software. I use almost all of the programs.
I just received a new Dell Computer and installed my MS software named above.
Is there a way to make sure that all of the programs update automatically
without me going through each update for each individual program?
--
Aurora
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

If you have Windows Update configured to update automatically (or to notify
you of updates), these updates will include updates for Office.

http://word.mvps.org