Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
The Dove The Dove is offline

Default dog icon that barks when I get e-mail

How do I get this icon on my screen so that whenever I get an e-mail, the dog
barks to alert me to the fact?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Garfield Garfield is offline

Nothing would be more irritating than a barking dog email alert!

Meooooow!

The Dove wrote:
How do I get this icon on my screen so that whenever I get an e-mail, the dog
barks to alert me to the fact?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

On Mon, 2 Mar 2009 12:09:01 -0800, The Dove The
wrote:

How do I get this icon on my screen so that whenever I get an e-mail, the dog
barks to alert me to the fact?

Ask in a newsgroup that discusses your email software. That certainly isn't
Word.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman