Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
charlie charlie is offline

Default SCROLL BARS-MOUSE-CURSOR NOT WORKING IN WORD

Greeting All

I was working on my 4 page word document when my window did an automatic
update on me. After the updating and rebooting. My word doc.was autosaved but
now my cursor-scroll bars-copy-cut and paste functions in the toolbar are not
working anymore in Word only. All other tools in Word work and everything in
other MS Office Products like Pub-Excel and Powerpoint works great. So I
closed everything and rebooted my P/C over 25 times now and the problem is
still there. So I put in my 2007 MS Office disc and clicked repair and still
the problem is there. I re-done the registry as stated he
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/940791
and I still have the problem.

I'm here again looking for help on solving this problem.

CAN ANYONE HELP PLEASE!.........LOL

Thanks
--
SIR CHARLES
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

See http://www.gmayor.com/what_to_do_when_word_crashes.htm then
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...artingWord.htm. If that
doesn't fix it -

Roll back Windows to a time before the update.

Tell Windows automatic updates to inform you when there are updates, rather
than allow it to update automatically, and make sure Word is closed before
updating.

CHARLIE wrote:
Greeting All

I was working on my 4 page word document when my window did an
automatic update on me. After the updating and rebooting. My word
doc.was autosaved but now my cursor-scroll bars-copy-cut and paste
functions in the toolbar are not working anymore in Word only. All
other tools in Word work and everything in other MS Office Products
like Pub-Excel and Powerpoint works great. So I closed everything and
rebooted my P/C over 25 times now and the problem is still there. So
I put in my 2007 MS Office disc and clicked repair and still the
problem is there. I re-done the registry as stated he
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/940791
and I still have the problem.

I'm here again looking for help on solving this problem.

CAN ANYONE HELP PLEASE!.........LOL

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
charlie charlie is offline

Hello Graham

How do I roll back windows?

I'M A ROOKIE WHEN IT COMES TO THIS STUFF........LOL
--
SIR CHARLES

CHARLIE wrote:
Greeting All

I was working on my 4 page word document when my window did an
automatic update on me. After the updating and rebooting. My word
doc.was autosaved but now my cursor-scroll bars-copy-cut and paste
functions in the toolbar are not working anymore in Word only. All
other tools in Word work and everything in other MS Office Products
like Pub-Excel and Powerpoint works great. So I closed everything and
rebooted my P/C over 25 times now and the problem is still there. So
I put in my 2007 MS Office disc and clicked repair and still the
problem is there. I re-done the registry as stated he
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/940791
and I still have the problem.

I'm here again looking for help on solving this problem.

CAN ANYONE HELP PLEASE!.........LOL

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ben M. Schorr - MVP (OneNote) Ben M. Schorr - MVP (OneNote) is offline

Without knowing what version of Windows you're running....

Some flavor of: Start | Programs | Accessories | System Tools | System
Restore...

--
-Ben-
Ben M. Schorr, MVP

:

CHARLIE wrote:

Greeting All

I was working on my 4 page word document when my window did an
automatic update on me. After the updating and rebooting. My word
doc.was autosaved but now my cursor-scroll bars-copy-cut and paste
functions in the toolbar are not working anymore in Word only. All
other tools in Word work and everything in other MS Office Products
like Pub-Excel and Powerpoint works great. So I closed everything and
rebooted my P/C over 25 times now and the problem is still there. So
I put in my 2007 MS Office disc and clicked repair and still the
problem is there. I re-done the registry as stated he
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/940791
and I still have the problem.

I'm here again looking for help on solving this problem.

CAN ANYONE HELP PLEASE!.........LOL

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
charlie charlie is offline

Here's the version of WINDOWS I'm running, along with the rest of my p/c info.

PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK I SHOULD DO NOW:
I HAVE A DELL XPS 420 DESKTOP P/C
WINDOWS VISTA HOME PREMIUM EDITION
4GB OF RAM
250 GB HARD DRIVE
32-BIT OPERATING SYSTEM
INTEL CORE 2 DUO CPU
E8400 @3.00GHZ 2.99 GHZ
MICROSOFT OFFICE 2007 SMALL BUSINESS EDITION
--
SIR CHARLES

: