Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dax Arroway Dax Arroway is offline

Default Chariage Returns & Returns in Strings

I have a Macro that inserts a string of text. The text however are a couple
of paragraphs which need to be broken up. What are the characters to do
this?

My code, for example, says this:
Result="Billy went out to the market. His ball was blue. Jerry went to the
school. His ball was yellow. Mary stayed at home. She didn't have a ball."

What's returned is this:
Billy went out to the market. His ball was blue. Jerry went to the school.
His ball was yellow. Mary stayed at home. She didn't have a ball.

What I'd like returned is this:
Billy went out to the market. His ball was blue.
Jerry went to the school. His ball was yellow.
Mary stayed at home. She didn't have a ball.

How do I do that??? Thanks in advance for any help.
--Dax
--
I would give my left hand to be ambidextrous!