KeithHB

Default any good service contract templates (corp to corp)?

I'm looking for a service agreement contract template which I can complete
and submit to legal. ANybody know of a site where such templates are
available (free, of course).
gap

Did you try google.com?

gap

"KeithHB" wrote:

I'm looking for a service agreement contract template which I can complete
and submit to legal. ANybody know of a site where such templates are
available (free, of course).

katin42

Searching within "Templates" from Office Online, I entered keyword: "service
agreement contracts", and got 100 results. There are quite a few available
cost free, but I'm not sure specifically what you had in mind. You could
probably narrow the number further. Each one provides system requirements.
If you might share what version of Word is being used, and specific job
field/occupation i.e. lawfirm, hospital, university; we could offer something
more specific, or narrow the search.

"KeithHB" wrote:

I'm looking for a service agreement contract template which I can complete
and submit to legal. ANybody know of a site where such templates are
available (free, of course).

Keith

Yes - tried Google but most of the hits seem to be vendors trying to sell
either legal software of a per contract deal. I'm just looking for a Word
template.
Thanks for the idea anyway.

"gap" wrote:

Did you try google.com?

gap

"KeithHB" wrote:

I'm looking for a service agreement contract template which I can complete
and submit to legal. ANybody know of a site where such templates are
available (free, of course).

Keith

Katin,
Thanks.
I tried the same search, but most of the hits are contracts - not service
contracts.
I'm looking for a contract template for outsourced back office solutions
including event management, account management (billing and collection),
shipping, etc in Advertising.
Software used is Office 2003 (Pro).
Keith