Frustrated at Intel

Default Fix your bullet list, number list and outline features

Trying to figure out how to use and configure your outline, number and bullet
list feature is confusing as heck. It costs me hours of downtime trying to
figure it out and I always have to compromise with something I'm not quite
happy with.

I can never seem to figure out how to identify what numbered outline I am
using and then reconfirgure it in heading styles. When I change one level for
one heading, all the others are affected and blown out of whack.

click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...ord.pagelayout