Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kev Kev is offline

Default can you save a word document as a Software Type?

i was reading a file that my boos gave me and in it it said save a word
document as a "Software Type" i was just wondering if any one knows how to do
that, or even is a "Software Type" is a real file type
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jezebel Jezebel is offline

You should have read the file more carefully ... at least to the point that
you had the faintest idea what "software type" means...

"Kev" wrote in message
i was reading a file that my boos gave me and in it it said save a word
document as a "Software Type" i was just wondering if any one knows how to
do
that, or even is a "Software Type" is a real file type

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

On Fri, 11 Aug 2006 00:27:02 -0700, Kev
wrote:

i was reading a file that my boos gave me and in it it said save a word
document as a "Software Type" i was just wondering if any one knows how to do
that, or even is a "Software Type" is a real file type

Not that I ever heard of...

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Pop` Pop` is offline

Kev wrote:
i was reading a file that my boos gave me and in it it said save a
word document as a "Software Type" i was just wondering if any one
knows how to do that, or even is a "Software Type" is a real file type

Software type is not a Word format, so I have no idea what they would have
meant. Sounds like a misunderstanding or a type to me. Can you post more
of what he said?