Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Deejay Deejay is offline

Default Trusted locations don't trust

I have some macros included in a template. The template is in the designated
workgroups template folder. In addition the folder is also named as a trusted
location. Yet whenever I create a new file from the template I get the
message that the macro has been disabled. What am I doing wrong?

Word 2007 and Vista.

Many thanks.