Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ruth Ruth is offline

Default Somehow I deleted the document I typed. How can I get it back?

I typed a letter and tried to change the color. In so doing I deleted the
document. Is there any way to retreive it?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
amy amy is offline

Have you deleted the actual file or just the text? If it is just the text
(i.e., your document is still open but it appears blank, might you have
accidentally changed the text colour to white? If so, you could select all
and change it to a different colour, and your text will reappear.

If you still have your document open, you can just click undo to remove
whatever change you accidentally made.

Amy