Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
nixps nixps is offline

Default [OT] manipulate XPS files with XPS Workbench

Hi,

If you're working with, or interested in, XPS files these days, take a
look at my cross-platform XPS Workbench application that is under
development.

Currently it allows you to:
-inspect XPS files: look at the docs and pages inside
-merge multiple xps files into one
-extract pages

You can download a technology preview of it from my website at:
http://nixps.com/download.html

All feedback very welcome!

Kind regards,
nixps

| -= XPS Workbench =- |
| The powerful, cross-platform tool for XPS page manipulation, |
|optimization, checking, fixing, conversion, creation and more!|
| |
| More info on http://nixps.com |
| (c) 2006 NiXPS software - |
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Pop` Pop` is offline

Default SPAM [OT] manipulate XPS files with XPS Workbench

SPAM