Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bruce Bruce is offline

Default Insert multiple pictures in document

How do I insert multiple of the same picture in a document automaticly?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

One way is to insert the picture as a watermark. If you are using Word 2007,
here's how to do it: On the Page Layout tab of the ribbon, click Watermark,
and then click Custom Watermark. In the dialog box, choose "Picture
watermark," and then browse for your file.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP