Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
mihail

Default MHT files.

I applogize if I post in a wrong news group. I would like to get some
info about .mht files structres most likely how the non printing characters
in Word are stored in the .mht files. Thanks.

How do I open multiple Word 2003 files to display on dual monitors mally Microsoft Word Help 6 July 4th 05 11:00 AM
How do I convert MS Word Office 2000 files to PDF files? alfa Microsoft Word Help 4 June 21st 05 08:33 AM
Upgrading MS Office caused Word Docs to DISAPPEAR?! Friendship Center New Users 6 January 27th 05 09:56 PM
Duplicate Files John Flatley New Users 1 December 22nd 04 08:17 AM
RECOVER Temp FILES from CD-RW Kimla Microsoft Word Help 0 December 6th 04 02:59 PM