Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
sandpiper sandpiper is offline

Default small booklet - 4 pages per letter sheet

I would like to print a small booklet, setup so that I print 4 pages per
8-1/2" x 11" sheet. Is this possible in either Word 2003 or 2007, or could
you suggest another software that would enable this to be done? Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

ClickBook is one, if it's still around. I believe there are links (possibly
still good) to several at
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...etPrinting.htm