Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
OldManEd[_2_] OldManEd[_2_] is offline

Default Word 2007 Coonvert Table to Text

Help says, "Under Table Tools, on the Layout tab, in the Data group, click
Convert to Text. "

How does one read this?? Does the 'Data' group come first or last? Is the
Layout tab in the Data group or under Table Tools?? I can't find any of
these! Where are they????

Omen

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

When the insertion point is inside a table cell, you'll see two contextual
Table Tools tabs on the ribbon. Click the one called Layout. You will find
the Convert to Text option in the Data group on the right.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP