Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
aidura aidura is offline

Default tabular information

what is the usage of tabular information in word 2003?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Sometimes, significant; other times not at all. It depends upon the type of
document being created.

Was this for your homework?

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"aidura" wrote in message
what is the usage of tabular information in word 2003?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Sure does sound like homework to me.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"aidura" wrote in message
what is the usage of tabular information in word 2003?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
aidura aidura is offline

not really a homework..just do add the knowledge because i'm not really good
in word 2003. a little bit confused 'ere because when searching diz info... i
got - the usage of TAB key..but some others tell me about the table,
calculation...etc

So sorry if im not in the right place asking diz silly question 'ere..im
just confused..nway, thanx a lot ^_^

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

I think perhaps you may be trying to get at the difference beween tabs and
tables (or when to use each). You might find the distinction in
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/TblsFldsFms/TableBasics.htm helpful.

"aidura" wrote in message

not really a homework..just do add the knowledge because i'm not really
good
in word 2003. a little bit confused 'ere because when searching diz
info... i
got - the usage of TAB key..but some others tell me about the table,
calculation...etc

So sorry if im not in the right place asking diz silly question 'ere..im
just confused..nway, thanx a lot ^_^

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
aidura aidura is offline

thanx....