Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
nander nander is offline

Default How to delete a page and even groups

I am rather new to Word 2007. I'm trying to clean-up a particular
document's appearence. I have a check list at the end of one page with
2 columns. I'd like to get both columns to have nearly the same in each
column. I'm also trying to delete the second blank page. I'd also like a
check box beside each Flyer code in the center section.

--
nander

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
nander[_2_] nander[_2_] is offline

Thanks Suzanne,

I'm sure your suggestion is simple for a frequent user of Work. Would
you have time to look at my document? I've tried to upload the 40KB
zipped doc but the upload failed. I also have a group of documents in
word that need some polishing. I'd like to convert the Word doc to a
protected fill-in document and also a pdf fill-in document. Would you
like to review my docs and offer a quote? Thanks

--
nander
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

I find it difficult to believe that you can't use Insert | Break |
Continuous. In any case, attachments are not permitted here, and the type of
work you mention is not what I do in my business.

"nander" wrote in message

Thanks Suzanne,

I'm sure your suggestion is simple for a frequent user of Work. Would
you have time to look at my document? I've tried to upload the 40KB
zipped doc but the upload failed. I also have a group of documents in
word that need some polishing. I'd like to convert the Word doc to a
protected fill-in document and also a pdf fill-in document. Would you
like to review my docs and offer a quote? Thanks

--
nander

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
nander[_3_] nander[_3_] is offline

I can't believe it either. But I don't have the time at the moment to
figure this out. I guess that is why there are these forums. Would you
mind suggesting someone who might be interested in helping me. Thanks

--
nander